WE LOVE OUR WOODROCK
VOLUNTEERS & EDUCATION
Woodrock is passionate about education – If you know better, you do better. We proudly support the youth and guide them to advocate responsible pet ownership in all communities and become the voice of the voiceless.
Volunteers have a very important role to play in the rehabilitation programme at Woodrock Animal Rescue.
Volunteers become a vital part in the wellbeing of shelter dogs who spend long hours in lockdown.
Kindly join up and assist at Woodrock Animal Rescue. Walk our pets. Play with them keeping them mentally stimulated. Volunteers get to know our dogs and cats personalities and work hard at marketing them to find loving homes through their network. A volunteer is eyes and ears to our program and can be life changing to an animal at our shelter.
How to register
VOLUNTEER / FOSTERING
What does fostering a dog involve?
1. A puppy is too young to be adopted and needs a safe place where they will learn acceptable social skills, until he or she is old enough to go to a forever home.
2. A dog is recovering from surgery, illness or injury and needs a safe place to recuperate.
3. A dog is showing signs of stress such as pacing or hiding in the shelter.
4. A dog has not lived in a home before or has not had much contact with people and needs to be socialized.
5. The shelter has a space or staff shortage.
How to Register: